Document Scanning Services
Some documents contain information which is so valuable that their loss could threaten business continuity, result in litigation and damage the reputation of a company.
To prevent this, the simplest way is to make a copy – we provide document scanning services, microfilm and microfiche scanning services and host the electronic copies on our secure data storage system, while retaining the originals. Alternatively, if you simply need to retrieve information from your paper archive quickly, you can use our scan on demand service.
All you need to do is tell us which document you need and we will retrieve it, scan it and post it to a secure location on either your server or ours. You will then have access to it in a matter of moments using a username and password from your desktop. This is ideal for inexpensive, regular access to records and it reduces your carbon footprint.
We are fully conversant with the requirements of BIP 0008, the Cabinet Office guidelines for businesses wishing to scan their archive and our central IT systems are audited to the requirements of ISO 27001.
This means that documents scanned and stored by PHS Recordsmanagement will be acceptable as evidence by the courts, should the need ever arise.
• Scan on demand, which is used for clients asking for immediate retrieval of documents.
• Scanning to generate a document management system (DMS), i.e. we host your documents and continually add to them.
• Retrospective scanning of material, which is then presented as a CD, DVD or posted to a DMS.
• Forms or recognition and data capture.
Other scanning services
• Document scanning services- We can scan and convert into most formats including TIF, PDF, DJVU, GIF or JPG
• Drawing scanning services- A complete drawing scanning service up to AO size
• Microfilm and Microfiche scanning services- Once digitised the information can be retrieved instantly by
• PDF and OCR conversion services- Our sophisticated OCR and HTML conversion software can accurately
convert large volumes of paper information into an electronic format with fully searchable fields