Medical Document Storage
PHS Recordsmanagement provides secure medical records storage facilities. We provide onsite and offsite medical document storage services according to the client requirements. All medical files and records associated with the health care profession are a vital part of the infrastructure needed to maintain the health and wellbeing of patients not only in hospitals but also in the community.
From hospital notes generated by Theatre nursing staff to GPs and community health workers notes, all must be stored and be readily accessible when needed.
We offer medical document storage solutions to cater for the issues that are encountered on a daily basis across the entire healthcare industry. This includes managing retention schedules so that patient records are identified by type and owners are prompted when they are due for destruction.
PHS Recordsmanagment recognises the absolute need for patient confidentiality in medical records storage and our Information Security Policies are tailored to mirror the needs of Information Governance Managers.
We have a strong commitment to maintaining and improving levels of service and we work with Trusts to provide KPI driven reporting so that at each performance review we can demonstrate that we are delivering a service of outstanding excellence.
Medical Records Storage Features
- Records are stored on open file racking or within rapid access archive boxes according to their age and access characteristics
- Individual files or whole boxes are recorded using familiar descriptions to help you quickly locate or order them online
- Files are tracked in and out of store electronically using barcodes and hand held data terminals.
- Clients can track their requests online and receive a detailed monthly statement of their file withdrawals and deposits
- Complete or part files can be scanned and returned electronically as pdf images, or plastic sealed and returned in their original format
- Supplementary documents can be sent to PHS Recordsmanagement for filing onto previously stored records
- All files are retention managed to prevent unnecessary storage cost.