Business Document Storage
Irrespective of the size and nature of your business you will, at some time, you need secure business records storage. You may not be driven by a regulatory requirement but you may want to retain your “corporate memory” so that you can analyse business trends, research old projects or simply retain hard copy evidence of orders, product specifications or quality management system records.
Some companies simply “file and forget” but PHS Recordsmanagement take an interactive, and ethical approach to your business file storage and look for ways in which you can maximise the amount of data you store while keeping costs to a minimum.
For example, we can help you analyse your business to see where information may be duplicated and suggest ways in which this duplication can be reduced; not only does this save money but, in the case of important documents, it helps you with version control meaning you only retain the most current version of those long marketing reports.
Mission critical data can be placed off site with us in our vaults. Then, if the worst does happen, you have the capability to start from fresh with the minimum of delay simply by retrieving your back-up tapes and disaster recover material using our 2 hour emergency service.
Business File Storage Features
- Records are stored on open file racking or within rapid access archive boxes according to their age and access characteristics
- Individual files or whole boxes are recorded using familiar descriptions to help you quickly locate or order them online
- Files are tracked in and out of store electronically using barcodes and hand held data terminals.
- Clients can track their requests online and receive a detailed monthly statement of their file withdrawals and deposits
- Complete or part files can be scanned and returned electronically as pdf images, or plastic sealed and returned in their original format
- Supplementary documents can be sent to PHS Recordsmanagement for filing onto previously stored records
- All files are retention managed to prevent unnecessary storage cost.